Saturday, June 26, 2004

Free Dan Radcliffe!

Wow, have you seen Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban? Whew! That movie is incredible--Cuaron is an absolute genius. Even though this movie departs from the book more than the previous two, it is far more genuine, far more magical. It captures Rowling's world perfectly, which I really can't say about CoS. The Stone was pretty effective, very childlike, very touching, but I can't help but wonder what it would have been like in Cuaron's hands.

I've been spending time today catching up with my Potter world (I hadn't been to Mugglenet in, like, 3 weeks; I'm surprised I wasn't having withdrawals), and I finally went to J.K. Rowling's official site. I think I went there once, a long time ago (i.e., when I had a job with cable internet), and it super-sucked. But now it's awesome, so check it out!

I also went to Veritaserum for the first time. Now that's a nice site.

No comments: