Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving, and today I am thankful for so much. I'm thankful for an extra year with my baby--and I'm thankful to end that year. I'm thankful for all the help and support I've gotten from family and friends and even complete strangers this year; without that support, I wouldn't have been able to make this year work. I've had a wonderful time with Fiona and my family. And I've had enough to eat, and a roof over my head, and those are things I'll never take lightly again. When you don't have them ... it's bad.

So thank you, world. Thank you, good people. Thank you, mom. Thank you, Shayna. Thank you, E-liz and Juju and Kurt and Katie and Erin and Patty and Jennifer. Thank you, sisters. Thank you, Jak. Thank you, State of Oregon and even the whacky federal government. Thank you, planet. Thank you, Goddess. Thank you, God.

Or to put it succinctly:
Rub a dub dub,
Thanks for the Grub.
Yea, God!

No comments: