Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Arrghh! May 20th is coming!

I'm sitting here, surfing the campaign sites for Hillary and Barack, trying to prepare myself for our primary in May. It's nice reading. It's hard to not to be pleased when both of the candidates in front of me are progressive-minded, intelligent people with a track record of good works. If only one of them was ugly or really old, with a heart condition (oh wait, that's Cheney), or particularly evil (they are pretty equal, I think, adjusting for age). Maybe I should just flip a coin, or perhaps vote for the one who has raised the most money. . .

Actually, deep down, I know who I will vote for. I have had my mind made up all along, but I am trying to be open-minded and see how things develop. No matter who wins, it will be a historic election!

No comments: