Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Cream of Broccoli Soup

I have gotten out of the habit of posting on Blogger. It's easy; on my Myspace blog, I get instant feedback from the folks who always read, but my lone Blogger reader signed up to be a sailor until November, so I gave up a little. But November is almost upon us, and let's not forget--there's a link to my Blog on my Nanowrimo profile. I could have readers!

Tonight I made a delicious Cream of Broccoli Soup with Edamame and Corn. It was so beautiful in the bowl! We gobbled it up with kaiser rolls from New Seasons. Wow!

We are almost settled into the new kindergarten routine. It has been hard for me. There's a lot more to do and coordinate I have really been wallowing in chaos. I had visions of all the wonderful free time that would come with my new work schedule, but honestly? Fiona has needed so much more Mom time that I feel more exhausted and get less done than ever.

It's all very, very ugghy. But my soup was good.

2 comments:

Shay said...

Hey, I read your blog. I'm sorry that kindergarten is so much work for you. It will get better!

Your soup sounds fab!

Anonymous said...

I'm not on a boat until November! :)

Sorry it is taking so long to adjust to the new routine! Eventually things will calm down for everyone :)